Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Anyone tried the new stop smoking tablets?

i have just started them!!!
Answer:
yeah they were a nightmare to light up though to start with
no lol
No, what are they and where did you get them?I'm upto 3 packs a day. I don't think I'll last much longer at this rate.
I was just prescribed them about a week ago, but I havent started yet. I would love to hear how they work for you.
If you have time, let me know!helicopterjen@yahoo.com
Hi firstly well done for doing this, I could not have the tablets as i could not cope with the side effects, nausea. So i am giving the patches another go. E mail me if you would like some support. Have a star for being brave.
No I have had patches and chewing gum. Think I might try and start the gum tomorrow again. How are you finding the tablets?
Tablets going up in smoke! That is new to me. lol
I bought the new commit lozenges and have finally been able to quit smoking after 30 years. I have tried hypnosis, patches, and gum. I'm certain I couldn't have done it without the lozenges. RELIEF...I feel like I have lost a ball and chain. Good luck to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net