Sunday, October 25, 2009

Any stories of esophogus cancer?

Any where I can find stories of people who survived and went thru' this on the web?
Answer:
you can try www.careplace.com/communities. this is a friendy site for survivors and supporters of various conditions who will share their stories and answer questions click on "e", then click on esophagus cancer.
Hmm...nope!
all I can say is miracles happen.. you just have to believe in them..
we are waiting for a miracle for my brother in law who is battling brain cancer.
good luck.just keep praying..
I just did a Google search using key word search "esophageal cancer survivor stories" and came up with multiple quality websites. Try that. My grandmother went through this about 2 years ago and some of these sites were very helpful in understanding what was ahead of her as a patient and what was ahead of the family as caregivers. Hopefully you can find some of them useful. Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net