Saturday, October 31, 2009

Anyone has ever been beg bug bitten?

how long did it take for the bite wound to heal? i been bed bug bitten and 1 week has past and the wound hasnt healed. its still very itchy. mother freakers chowed down on me real badly. i would prefer mosquito bites than bed bug cause they heal faster. strange thing, my beg bug wounds when i flush hot water on it, there is an interesting feeling. its little itchy but feels quite good. i dont know what it is but it can feel that way without the bites, i might like it.
Answer:
I myself have been bitten on my stomach last week. I'm not sure what bit me but it's a lot better. Yeah, it itches but it's going away. It shouldn't take that long to heal. I've had many different bug bites. Living in Minnesota I get mosquito bites a lot, spider bites, horseflies and other insects. They are a b**** because they itch constantly. Rub some cream on it to stop the itching. I use 1% hydrocortisone cream. It shouldn't get infected or anything like that so you'll live! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net