Saturday, October 31, 2009

Anyone ever had this happen?

I've been having really bad allergies for the past week, and I've been sucking on cough drops constantly. I even sleep with one in my mouth. Now I have white spot on one half of the back of my throat and my tongue's taste buds are really bright red. Is this from the cough drops? My throat doesn't hurt at all.
Answer:
There is a good chance that it is from the cough drops. If you don't have any other symptoms of illness it's not likely that you have an infection. But since you say you have been having bad allergy symptoms, it's possible that you actually have something else going on.
white patches sounds like an infection to me should go get it checked out it might be strep or something...have you tried benahydryl if it is allegies that helps me...i have really bad allergies and it works great for them...also check out webmd that might help answer your question
i had the same thing and it lasted for 10 weeks...it was chronic tonsellitis and i ended up having them removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net