Saturday, October 31, 2009

Anyone had this?

started off with vomiting then just sleeping all day, then i was feverish all night and the next day with the WORST headache and lots of muscle pain. then yesterday i saw the doctor and he said it was a virus. today my throat is excrutiatingly sore and my neck hurts almost worse. anyone been here? how long will it last? theres no medication...
Answer:
yup i've been there. my doctor said it was a virus, too. i just had to wait it out. it lasted about 5 days for me.
about a week...
just remember to drink lots of clear fluids...and dont eat anything spicy or anything too greasy.
It could be mono. You might want to call your doctor and let him know you are worse, not better and he may decide to do a mono test on you.Hope you feel better soon.
no i never i can't really help there but my advice would be to get a seconds doctors opinion
Yup. I felt like that when I had Mono. The sore throat and neck is from vomiting. Fluids, lots of fluids!
Sounds like a flu. My daughter just went through this on July 4, started while were at the fairgrounds to watch the fire works. No medication. Need to keep yourself hydrated, sports drinks are good, keep electrolytes in the body, and they help retain water. Become dehydrated will cause weakness and the day after headache. Today and yesterday, she had already quit vomiting, but her muscles are really sore from it, including the neck.hope you feel better,
Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net