Saturday, October 31, 2009

Anyone else w excessive armpit sweat?

I have quite a bit of extra armpit sweat. It doesn't smell or nething I shower daily obv! It just is a pain caz I can never wear light colored shirts=-( I tried the new dove clinical and it worked for like 2 weeks but now it doesn't any more. I've also tried men's and women's mitchem that doesn't work either. I've had this for so many years I'm just used to buying things that won't show it...but it still bothers me. Anyone had surgery to remove the sweat glands? If so how much did it cost, was it painful, and most important did it work?? Anyone who has ne suggestions i'd b much appreciated. Thanks so much
Answer:
Get Mitchem gel. That works great. If it is a horrible problem, doctors do recommend removing the sweat glands. As you get a little older, you may find that it lessens so don't go under the knife just yet.
Hi, i had the exact same problem all my life. I would wear sweaters extra shirts and other stuff to cover up the wet spots under my arms. It was very embarassing. It never smelled bad unless I didnt change my clothes often during the day. It was so embarassing I wouldnt even enjoy summer and I wasnt able to wear little tank tops or any bright color shirts. It was sad! One day I found a product at HEB/walmart its called Certain-Dri it costs around 6 dollars. It is the only product that has worked for me. When I used it I was amazed with the results. Now I dont sweat anymore and I dont even have to use deodorant (but i still do) it gave me so much confidence! try it..it also has a website.
Hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating) is a medical condition that can be treated with Botox injections. Botox works by paralysing the sweat glands, the same way it plumps up wrinkles by paralyzing the surrounding muscles. Botox is not permanent, but can give you relief for a month or two at a time. Talk to your doctor about whether Botox might be an option for you. (Funny - I sound like an advertisment!)
I don't suggest the surgery. Two of my friends got it, we're professional dancers, and now they sweat from everywhere else!! Their arms don't sweat but their face, back, and behind the knees sweat. It's much worse. They say it didn't hurt. They inject botox under your arms. It depends upon where you go. It was $200 per arm for three treatments. You can look for a roll on antipersperant that is medical. You can find it in CVS or Genovese. You apply at night only and you still apply your regular deodorant in the morning. Good luck!
Use Perspirex. It helps a lot. It's just a small bottle. 25ml only. U only need to apply it 2 or 3 times a week at night. And u don't have to use any other deodorant anymore. I started using it 3 times a week. but now I only use it once a week. It really drastically reduce your armpit sweat.
To save money and pain,
Try Certain Dri, and Certain Dri A.M.
It works really well, I've used it a lot and it helps stop excessive sweating!
You use it at night time, and take a shower like usual in the morning. Then you apply the Certain Dri A.M., or you could go without buying that and
continue using regular deodorant, although it may not work as well as Certain Dri A.M.
Go to this website to check out Certain Dri,
it also has tips and talks about excessive sweating!:
http://www.numarklabs.com/index.php?src=...
You could also go to the doctor, and
they will prescribe you with deodorant,
that will also work really well!Hope I helped :]
Barbie, I ruined so many shirts, dresses, etc. that I had given up hope. Then I found a product called Certain Dri. It has been a total lifesaver! Not only do I sweat a lot, but mine stinks to high heaven. Not attractive, even less so when it's a woman! This stuff really worked! I've been using it for 3 years now and will never stop; it has literally changed my life. My confidence has soared and I can wear ANYTHING I WANT! It's available in all grocery stores and the average cost is under $5.00. Please, please go get this and follow the instructions exactly.put it on at night. The only drawback is you may have some itching at first but you can avoid that by not washing your pits first (definitely dry them though) and do NOT SHAVE before using. I guarantee you, this will work for you. Research it by Googling if you want. Please let me know how this worked for you. Put "Certain Dri" in the subject line so I know it is you, ok? Good Luck, hon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net