Sunday, October 25, 2009

Any way i can cure a stuffy nose?

I mean what can i do to get rid of it.
Answer:
The question is, how long have you had this? After a cold most people go for a while with a stuffy nose. This kind of stuffy nose should clear up in a week. If you have a chronic condition then you'll probably have to ask the doctor. Although I have heard of this teapot thing which was the first answer to your question above. I think they call it a neti-pot, I've seen it online and on the Oprah show.
If you mear other than medications? Try a nose bidet. It is a small teapot looking device that pours salt water in one nostril and it drain out the other nostril. Cleans out the sinuses and helps prevent infection.
Well there's always your over-the-counter decongestants, but they make you feel so weird. But sometimes you have to break down and do it. First I try my favorite thing, which is Vicks vapo-rub. They make it greaseless now, and it works great. There's also a similar therapy, and that's adding the vicks-type liquid to boiling water and inhaling the steam. Afrin nose spray also works really well. Feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net