Saturday, October 31, 2009

Anyone had apendicitis before?

hey all anyone here had their apendic before?what were ur symtoms like?Because i'm been haveing pain around that area for a week and i really hate going to the hospital.
*my symtoms are just i will get a slight pain i dont have fever or aanything else.so pls tell me this is nothing?
Answer:
Appendicitis Symptoms
Appendicitis typically begins with a vague pain in the middle of the abdomen. The pain slowly moves to the right lower abdomen over 24 hours. In the classic description, abdominal pain is accompanied with nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite, and fever. These symptoms, however, occur in fewer than half of people who develop appendicitis. Any combination of these symptoms may or may not occur. More commonly, people with appendicitis do not have typical symptoms. The symptoms of appendicitis may take 4-48 hours to develop. During this time, someone developing this condition may have varying degrees of loss of appetite, vomiting, and abdominal pain. Some with developing appendicitis may have constipation, diarrhea, or no change in bowel habits.
Early symptoms are often hard to separate from other conditions including gastroenteritis (an inflammation of the stomach and intestines). Many people admitted to the hospital for suspected appendicitis leave the hospital with a diagnosis of gastroenteritis. On the other hand, true appendicitis is often diagnosed as gastroenteritis at first.
Children and the elderly often have fewer symptoms, which makes their diagnosis less obvious. When i had appendictis i wasnt actually sick just had terrible nausea, i had pain in the middle of my stonach that went to the lower right side and it was awful!!
If you think it is appendictis go to the hosp/docs asap the longer you leave it the worse it can get it can rupture and casue septicimia - not nice !!
I had an apendemictamy. the main sympton is belly pain. You may feel pain near your belly button and slowly move toward your lower right side of your belly. If you cough, chances are that you feel sore there. You may also experience fever or nausea and a loss of appetite. I suggest you see a doctor ASAP. Your appendix may burst and can become toxic to your blood stream.
my pain started on my left side and moved to my right side and vomited alot and was real painful at the touch. but my daugthers was alot quicker she had little discomfort so ii took her to the doctor thinking it was that time of the month pain and they rushed her into surgery so go see the doctor
i had a friend have his appendix burst. he said he was in heaps of pain curled up in the corner and it lasted for days. the doctors didn't know what it was until they opened him up in surgery to find he's appendix had burst. they said he wasn't in as much pain as u would normally be if u had appendicitis. basically unless ur curled up in the corner in pain i wouldn't worry about appendicitis. but i would definitely go to the doctor after all I'm no doctor and u could have something. hope ur all right and do go.
Pain is the main symptom. I started to feel pain while I was at school. I ate a bowl of noodles, and complained to my mom that my stomach was hurting. She's a mean weirdo so she didn't really care, but throughout the course of the night it just got so severe... I went into the living room and laid on the couch (the couch always seems so cool at night). My mom usually minimizes it when I say I'm in pain, but somehow she knew just by looking at me that we had to leave for the hospital right away...Now, it didn't end up being an appendicitis, but they took it out anyway. That's initially what the doc thought it was. Pain is the main symptom.
Yes I had mine taken out and so has my son %26 daughter.You will have pain in lower right side.This pain will get bad enough where you will be curled up..Get to Em room .If they burst it can kill you with the infection.You will vomit and may be green color..You will feel very bad with fever..Get Docter before gets that bad..
i did. It hurt really bad when I walked especially on the right side. Press your hand into your lower right abdomen-when you release the hand do you get pain? This can be a sign of apendicitis.My husband had apendicitis and went to work for about three days. One morning he decide he better not go to work because he couldn't pull up his pants without pain. I had been telling him to go to the ER, but he wouldn't. When they finally operated his belly was full of infection and the doc said it had ruptured days ago.
hey i went to the Dr's with the same problem and was told i had the flu a few days later i was rushed to the hospital and went in to surgery where my appendicitis busted in the Dr's hands don't weight to long to get checked out you can get poisoned if they pop in you so please have it checked out by you doctor asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net