Saturday, October 31, 2009

Anyone know any tips to stop really itchy bug bits?

i have masquito bits all over my arms and they itch like crazy. i try putting cold ice packs and things on them, and it helps, but for only like a minute. any other ideas??and please dont give me any stupid answers like "use bug spray next time"
i appreciate it...thanks.
Answer:
Allergy medications work well to stop the itch. Allegra, Benedryl, whatever you have containing an antihistamine. You can also get Benedryl in a spray for your skin or an oatmeal bath is great also. If you can go all day with out scratching mosquito bites, they will go away. When I get bit, I just don't scratch and by morning I have a small bump but no itch. Good luck!
apply ointment would help ;)
Try using some Aoe Vera Gel.It worked for me when I had mosquito bites.
Phnergen, antihistimines, anti-allergy tablets
Ice can make your skin numb.so use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net