Sunday, October 25, 2009

Any Type 2 Diabetics in the Greenville, SC area?

I am trying to control my sugar level with diet and exercise but I am finding it so hard to stay consistent. I am trying to follow the prescribed nutrition plan set out at my diabetics education class at Life Center. Do you have any suggestions for keeping on task? I used to skip breakfast and now have to force myself to eat. Most of the time I find it hard to eat three meals and 3 snacks each day never mind on a set schedule. My AC1 was above 10 and I am supposed to get it below 6 in three months. I need suggestions. I don't want to have to go on meds. I mainly think that I need some encouraging words from fellow diabetics on this issue. Help.
Answer:
I'm on the west coast, but I can help you. Just check out my diabetes info page.
http://www.geocities.com/seabulls69/type...If you do as I'm doing, you should have no trouble getting your A1C down to under 6. It's all a matter of counting calories, exercising, and keeping your weight down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net