Saturday, October 31, 2009

Anyone ever have this throat problem before?

I don't have a sore throat or anything but I do have allergies from time to time and I don't know if this is any relation to the problem I'm having. Anyway.when I swallow I have this bitter, bad, taste in my throat. It's just bad, real musty. And it feels like something is still in my throat. Kinda like saliva didn't go all the way down. My throat doesn't hurt and sometimes I do have sinus problems. Has anyone ever had this problem?? I remember one time too, I was getting those little tonsil stone things that can come up too when you cough. that hasn't happened though since probably Dec last year or January. Any opinions? Anyone have this happen before? I'm gonna make an appt with my doc soon too.
Answer:
Yes and I'm afraid you just have to either force it out in a cough or wait for it to pass.
Never had that problem, personally. Maybe it's not a throat problem at all.could be acid reflux. The acid backs up into the throat and can cause a bad taste. Not sure of your age or if you've ever had problems with heartburn, reflux or indigestion, but, just something to think about and maybe mention to your doc. Good luck and hope the problem gets resolved :-)
do hot water garggle 2-3 times aday if possible add a few menthol leaves.tie a thin cloth around the neck to protect from cold.wil give you great relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net