Sunday, October 25, 2009

Anybody familiar with Wellbutrin?

I am wondering if anyone that has been on Wellbutrin has had any side effects from it?
I am on it, just since June 1st and not sure if I like it or not.
I have Fibromyalgia and I don't know if I'm just having one of my flare-ups or if it could be from the Wellbutrin.
Just wanted more opinions on it.
Thank you :)
Answer:
I also Have Fibro and am on wellbutrin. the Dr has me on the time release type. the only side effects I've had is cotton mouth and even after the 2 years I've been on it it still has not gone away. i also have flares still while on it. I have been on several meds and have yet to find any that help for more then a few weeks.
if you are interested in hearing from others with fibro.there is a great support site www.fibrotalk.com people from all over the world post information about fibro there and they discuss their own experiences and theories.
you may find more information about wellbutrin and flare ups there.
I took it to quit smoking...I didn't like it...it's like I was "here" but really wasn't. Made me space out a lot.
Iv'e been on it for about 3 years now...With every medication you have side effects, some bother you more than others.Your body just needs to get used to the medication, which may even take up to 4 months. Yes, with me I had side effects at first, but they disappeared within 2 months. Dont worry. Just go ask your Doctor if it could be a flare-up or a side effect if the problem lasts longer than your usual flare ups.
I have a friend who was on it. That person hated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net